Skalar is looking for a Senior UX-designer.
We are embarking on an exciting journey, are you in?
Skalar is a company built by technologists with a clear idea: solve challenges by building the most useful and interesting products that people need and want. We do this by combining business, technology, and design to co-create and maintain products through long term partnerships. Skalar is growing strongly and is now looking for more people to join us on our exciting journey. Our ambition is to expand the Skalar family to 50 unicorns by the end of 2023, so we can build more of our interdisciplinary teams and develop more products and start-ups. If you love what you do and are ready to take on challenges, we’d like to hear from you.
As a Senior UX Designer in Skalar you’ll work with your team to create the single best product experience. You will be responsible for crafting meaningful, holistic product experiences for the end users and our partners. Your primary tasks will be to run research efforts and translate insights into product ideas and concepts. Interaction design will be your daily bread and butter with wireframes, user flows, etc. As a bonus, you can create and deliver outstanding interfaces. Your design work will enhanced the product and enable to entire team to deliver best user experience possible. We want you to be able to make an impact by contributing to the entire product experience.
Whom are we looking for?
We believe that you are an experienced UX Designer who thrives best when you get to work with complex issues and turn them into understandable, intuitive and valuable digital services that meet user needs. The experience we’re looking for:
- You are seasoned in UX & handling complex projects. You understand the big picture and are able to get down to the details.
- You have a long experience in leading UX research and turning findings into concepts and prototypes.
- You can lead interaction design tasks such as creating user flows, wireframes, information architecture, and interface mockups.
- You are a natural storyteller, able to clearly communicate complex ideas and make them accessible, enjoyable even.
- Have experience collaborating within cross-functional agile teams.
We don't want you to "fit in", we want you to feel at home at Skalar while adding your “special touch” to Skalar.
- You will bring your UX design expertise to create the best possible user experience for the product.
- If you want to shape the team and the product, we’re also looking for a Lead Digital Product Designer.
What can Skalar offer you?
- Startup culture with corporate benefits
- Continuous competence development
- Tight knit international teams, sitting in-house
- Competitive salary and benefits (Internet, Mobile, Computer etc)
- Comprehensive Insurance (Travel, Health, Injury, Life)
- Brand new offices at MESH in central Oslo
- Regular social gatherings
- Work in a hybrid way (We like to get together from time to time, so it is nice that we all sort of live in Oslo, and in Norway).
- To learn more about our values, and what it’s like to work at Skalar, read our handbook.
Any questions about the position, application process, or Skalar AS contact:
Gabriella Nyborg Hernando, Head of Recruitment and Employer Branding