Skalar is a company built by developers with a clear idea: solve challenges by building products with the most useful and interesting technology.
We are looking for a developer who likes to think independently and challenge themselves.
☀️ A bright future ahead!
Do you want to work with technology that you think is best for building a product? Do you want to create your own workday? Do you want to learn something new every day?
Skalar is a hybrid – part product studio, part startup studio – and we are looking for a new full-stack developer to join and strengthen our team.
If you’re inspired by solving unique problems and like to face challenges, then we want you! You must be able to trust your skills, think on your feet, and be willing to collaborate with our highly competent colleagues.
You’ll work with a small team of technologists, designers, and business analysts. We’ll make decisions and form the direction of the product together. This means that you can greatly influence the outcome of the projects you work on.
💻 About the job
We want our employees to learn and grow at work. We hope that you will teach us things too. Together, we’ll build products that make a difference in industries within Norway and abroad.
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t know everything below.
You will be working on projects which usually involve working with technologies such as:
- SQL / NoSQL
- Startup culture with corporate benefits
- Continuous competence development
- Tight knit international teams, sitting in-house
- Competitive salary and benefits (Internet, Mobile, Computer etc)
- Comprehensive Insurance (Travel, Health, Injury, Life)
- Brand new offices at MESH in central Oslo
- Regular social gatherings
- Work in a hybrid way (We like to get together from time to time, so it is nice that we all sort of live in Oslo, and in Norway).
- To learn more about our values, and what it’s like to work at Skalar, read our handbook.
🚀 It all starts now, are you ready?
We work with our business partners to co-create products that people need and want. We combine business, technology, and design to deliver and maintain products through long term partnerships. We work as partners, not contractors. We empower our employees and teams to grow these partnerships by making sure everyone has a voice and the opportunity to contribute their ideas.
Our office is located at MESH in Møllergata, which comes with all the modern facilities. We cover all your needs, so you can comfortably focus on your work.